loader image
Log In

Owner Relations Login

We have partnered with EnergyLink to provide a significantly expanded Owner Relations portal. We are excited to offer this new feature as a convenient and efficient online account management tool for our interest owners. Please login for access to owner revenue check detail, to update your address, or to submit/change ACH information for direct deposit.

Check Detail Legend

FAQs Basic Form Requirements and Acct Changes

Form Affidavit of Heirship with Instructions

Form Direct Deposit Form Instructions


Form Revenue Detail Request


Frequently Asked Questions

You will need to fill out Sage’s ACH Direct Deposit form and return it to the Owner Relations Department by email or mail. You can find the ACH Direct Deposit Form in our Forms section.

You can also log into your EnergyLink account and submit the form online.

Checks are mailed on the 25th of each month, unless the 25th is a Holiday or weekend. If that’s the case, they will be mailed on the first business day after the Holiday or weekend.

Sage has a minimum payment policy of $100. If you are still waiting for your check after 10 business days, your check may not have been issued if your royalty amount is less than $100. Once the total amount of royalties in your account accrues to more than $100, a check will be issued to you on the following months payment cycle. Your account could also be in a temporary non-payment status. Various reasons cause accounts to go into temporary non-payment, such as a title dispute or a transfer of interest. Contact the Owner Relations Department by phone or email to inquire about your account status further.

Due to owner request and demand, checks will be valid for 120 days after the date of issue. This change is effective with January 2019 checkwrite. You can email or call the Owner Relations line at OwnerRelations@SageNR.com or 1-833-448-5308 and request to have another check issued for you.

If you have moved from your current residence but continue to retain the mineral rights on the leased property, you can fill out Sage’s Change of Address form and email or mail it to the Owner Relations Department to have your account updated. You can find the Change of Address form in our Blank Forms section.

Sage will only accept changes of address in written form, with a signature and the last four digits of the owner’s Tax ID.

You can also log into your EnergyLink account and submit the form online.

Owner Relations

For additional questions about royalties, change of ownership status, address changes, etc., please contact us.